Wireless Vantage Pro2™ Plus with 24-Hr Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. Available in both wireless and cabled versions.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000′ (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain collector
- Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated radiation shield (combines active and passive aspiration to minimize the effects of radiation)
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
Solar radiation sensor
- UV sensor
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
Don’t forget to add a #07717 Mounting Pole or #07716 Mounting Tripod with your station purchase.
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000′ (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200′ to 400′ (60 to 120 m).
- Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
Use a mounting tripod for your Davis Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue to make installation even easier.
Brackets at the base of each leg tilt to mount on your roof or uneven terrain. Made of galvanized steel. Includes two 3-foot (0.92-meter) poles, which may be used separately or together to make a single 5.8-foot (1.77-meter) pole.
- Made of galvanized steel.
- Includes two 3-foot (0.92-meter) poles. Use separately or together
- Combined pole height creates one 5.8-foot (1.77-meter) pole.
Mounting Pole Kit
Poles and hardware for mounting Vantage family stations or sensors.
Two poles join with connector to make a single 37.5″ (95 cm) long pole.
One pole is 19.5″ (0.50 m) long. The other is 21″ (0.53 m) long. Outside diameter of both is 1.3125″ (3 cm).
- One pole is 19.5″ (0.50 m) long
- Second pole is 21″ (0.53 m) long
- Outside diameter of both is 1.3125″ (3 cm)
- Total length with both poles is 37.5″ (0.95 m) long