Linear Irrigation – Increase Productivity
Linear irrigation offers great advantages of coverage and flexibility not found in other irrigation systems. These advantages can increase your field’s potential and your bottom line. However, not all fields are suited for linear irrigation. Consider the complete irrigation system, including water source, delivery and field application.
- Maximize irrigated area by irrigating 92 to 98% of a square or rectangular field.
- Reduce labor expenses by 50% compared with surface.
- Deliver lower rates of water as compared to the outer portion of a pivot helping to eliminate runoff when irrigating on certain soils.
- Utilize multiple-function irrigation equipment to provide chemigation, fertigation, germination and leaching.
NEW Rainger™ basic cart features:
- Five inch tube frame
- Same frame used for ditch feed and hose drag linears
- Option to add the features you need
- Auxiliary platform.
|Rainger ditch feed with auxillary platform and chemigation||Rainger hose drag with cart mounted booster pump||Two Wheel with genset|
Designed for swing-around applications. A perfect option to reduce your per acre (ha) investment.
- Automated option
- Automatically transitions from linear to pivot mode and back again
Universal Hose Drag
- Easy swing-around capabilities
- Eight span maximum
- Furrow, above or below ground guidance
Universal Ditch Feed
- Side ditch suction
- Above or below ground guidance
- No priming required
Valley Pro2 AutoPilot Option
- The Pro2 AutoPilot starts at point A and travels straight down the field while irrigating.
- The machine pivots to irrigate the end of the field up to the edge of the forest.
- The Pro2 AutoPilot reverses direction and runs dry back to point B.
- It pivots dry.
- It pivots and irrigates the edge of the field.
- The machine changes to linear mode and travels straight down the field while irrigating.
- It pivots at point C to irrigate to the edge of the road.
- The Pro2 AutoPilot reverses direction and runs dry.
- It pivots dry back to point A.
|Ditch Feed||Hose Drag|
|Water source||Ditch or canal||Pressurized hose|
|Power source||Cart mounted genset||Cart mounted genset or power cord|
|Guidance||Above- or below- ground cable or furrow||Above- or below- ground cable or furrow|
|Typical field sizes||320-1,500 acres 130-607 hectares||10-240 acres 4-97 hectares|
|Typical flow rates||500-4,500 gpm 32-284 lps||200-1,400 gpm 12-88 lps|