Finding solutions to help businesses and communities “take the waste out of water” is what CES is all about. Thanks to our design/build/finance/operate approach, CES is able to tailor a solution that’s right for you — using any combination of professional design work, equipment supply, construction, financing and system operations. System owners may choose whether or not to own, operate, lease, or lease-to-buy the completed project, and CES can even arrange financing. CES is also available to serve these clients by offering complete professional waste management and reuse services.
CES design-build approach gives owners control over quality, while greatly simplifying management. This approach…
- Provides a single point of responsibility for construction work;
- Accelerates project completion time by 20 to 40 percent;
- Increases overall savings; and
- Lets you concentrate on your core business.
Design/build/finance/operate packages from CES provide complete solutions to wastewater management. These turnkey systems ensure environmental compliance while providing low monthly costs. In addition, CES design/build/finance/operate options can…
- Reduce capitalization costs;
- Reduce management costs;
- Ensure operating results;
- Provide environmental compliance; and
- Reduce exposure risks.